WTB - Byrnes Model Machine Table Saw & Thickness Sander
I’ve gotten into some model building and small scale home building (think period correct doll houses) and am looking for the Byrnes table saw and thickness sander. Unfortunately, Jim Byrnes passed in October 2023 and while there’s hope the company will continue it’s unclear at this point. If anyone has one or both and would like to sell, I’d be interested. I’m located in Charlotte, NC.
(05-26-2024, 05:48 AM)jcredding Wrote: I’ve gotten into some model building and small scale home building (think period correct doll houses) and am looking for the Byrnes table saw and thickness sander.  Unfortunately, Jim Byrnes passed in October 2023 and while there’s hope the company will continue it’s unclear at this point.  If anyone has one or both and would like to sell, I’d be interested.  I’m located in Charlotte, NC.
Really sad news.  Jim was a craftsman of the highest order and a truly nice person.  I have his table saw and it is a jewel.  My condolences to his wife Donna and the family.

Lonnie