Used every clamp
Really nice craftsmanship. I enjoyed seeing your thought process and problem solving shills at work. To do work like that it takes a lot of patience also. That one took a lot of time and doing the outside and inside work was the easy part. Nice job.

Tom
That's really a sharp looking table. IF.... you ever have to make it again you might try making the splines a little longer and pin them from the bottom with with a dowel in a blind hole so it wouldn't show on top. Never the less, one great looking table!
(06-20-2024, 07:07 PM)wood-chips Wrote: That's really a sharp looking table. IF.... you ever have to make it again you might try making the splines a little longer and pin them from the bottom with with a dowel in a blind hole so it wouldn't show on top. Never the less, one great looking table!

Thanks.  That might work, but I feel a lot more confident in the three-layer ring I made.  If you think about it, the middle ring is equivalent to the longest spline possible. 

I'll have a good idea of its fate by next Spring.  

John