FS: MiniMax MM16 4.8HP, 16" Resaw Home Use - Massachusetts
I'd be all over that if I didn't already have the older version of that MM16.

For the rest of you, look into fastenal freight.  I've had some sizable tractor attachments shipped for reasonable prices...  it's worth getting a quote.
You are frequently puzzled by things you tell us you fully understand. - Bob10 to EH 9/22/16

Too much has been made out of my mostly idle comments  - Cletus 12/9/15

You sound like one of those survivalist, hoarder, tin foil hat, militia, clinger, wackjobs.  - Fear Monger 1/30/13
(07-17-2024, 08:06 PM)FireWood Wrote: I'd be all over that if I didn't already have the older version of that MM16.

For the rest of you, look into fastenal freight.  I've had some sizable tractor attachments shipped for reasonable prices...  it's worth getting a quote.

I'd do that (look into freight) but the seller has to be willing to deal with it as well, and then there's the fact that he may have forgotten about this listing. I, too, have the older version but would very much like having 2 bandsaws in the shop.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Cymro, I see that you log into woodnet occasionally, but you don’t seem to want to reply to pm’s or questions here.  Do you still want to sell this bandsaw?
It's hard to imagine he hasn't sold it already, but then we may never know.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(07-23-2024, 07:45 AM)fredhargis Wrote: It's hard to imagine he hasn't sold it already, but then we may never know.

On another forum he posted last Monday that the saw is sold.