Any Amazon deals ?
Anybody have any Amazon day deals on tools?
Nope.  I really don't need anything but I did look through about 15 pages or so in that category and almost a third of them dealt with some kind of deal on a Ring system.
(07-17-2024, 06:11 PM)sweensdv2 Wrote: Nope.  I really don't need anything but I did look through about 15 pages or so in that category and almost a third of them dealt with some kind of deal on a Ring system.

What is a Ring system?
(07-18-2024, 06:10 AM)tablesawtom Wrote: What is a Ring system?

I'm guessing the Ring door camera for a house.  They're all the rage.  Didn't show up in my Amazon feed, but then I haven't been looking at them.  Amazon tailors the presented page to individual.
Ray
(formerly "WxMan")
(07-18-2024, 06:10 AM)tablesawtom Wrote: What is a Ring system?

Cloud based video surveillance.  All the way from doorbells with cameras to floodlights etc with cameras.

I’m not a fan of cloud based video, as it leaves it more available for someone else to look at than I want.