WTB - Blade for Stanley No. 92 shoulder plane
The blade on my shoulder plane broke and there are no replacement blades available since Stanley has discontinued this plane. I thought I'd check to see if anyone here has one they would sell or knows where I can buy a used one before going the Ebay route.

Thanks!

Frank
(08-02-2024, 10:38 AM)FrankAtl Wrote: The blade on my shoulder plane broke and there are no replacement blades available since Stanley has discontinued this plane. I thought I'd check to see if anyone here has one they would sell or knows where I can buy a used one before going the Ebay route.

Thanks!

Maybe Michael Jenks?

https://forums.woodnet.net/showthread.php?tid=7372654

I joined the facebook group, but never purchased anything from him, but looks like other woodnetters have.
Thanks! I'll check it out.
Frank
Just wanted to follow up on this and give a shout-out to Michael Jinks (Just Plane Fun). From fgarvin's recommendation, I contacted Michael and he had two of the irons I needed so I bought both and got them today. They fit my plane so I'm good to go now.

Great guy to work with and very reasonable price for the irons!
Frank
Good deal!............
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020