Garage Sale - Woodworking tools, saturday, May 13 @8:30AM
I am having a second round of garage sale this saturday from 8:30 to 1 PM. Address is 2524 Boddington Lane,  Naperville, IL 60564. Prices have been dropped too. Thanks for looking.

I also have some exercise equipment, weights, mini gym, wii, psp, ps3, xbox 360 video games apart from the woodworking tools

Hitachi KM12VC 2-1/4 Peak HP Variable Speed Fixed/Plunge Base Router Kit 
Currently sells for 159$ on Amazon, I used only to test it, that is it, so it is new condition - 110$ 

https://www.amazon.com/…/B0002ZZW…/ref=od_aui_detailpages00…

Freud FT1700VCEK Router - Brand new - 95$

Porter Cable 42690 Edge Guide - Brand New - 25$

Porter Cable 4212 Dovetail Jig - Brand New - 120$

Above model Planer Blades Brand new - I have 4 sets - 25$ each. Or buy all 4 for 60$.

Craftsman 10" bandsaw - 99$ - used for my flooring project - Looks like this one - http://www.ebay.com/…/Craftsman-1-3-hp-3-5-am…/301886813731…

Milwaukee Cordless Circular Saw (No batteries included) - 6310-20 - Brand New - 75$

Delta AP 100 ShopMaster 450CFM Air Filtration System with Work Light- Used - 115$

Dewalt HammerDrill - Brand New - 125$

Pony 50 Pipe clamps - The original - Brand New - Quantity of 4 - 100$ for the whole package or each one is 30$ each
(You can check ebay for price on this. Each one sells for 35$ at a minimum. I prefer selling all 4 as a package deal)

Sorin Moisture Test Meter - 20$ Never used, no case

Jessem Zipslot Mortise Mill - Brand New - 70$

Biesemeyer T-square Commercial Fence System Model BC30 with rails - 250$ - used for one project. (This is the American made one, not the cheap-arse Chinese crap that they make any more)

Delta Unifence with rail - 250$ (Now, this is a rare fence, u can hardly find these around. Fantastic condition, hardly ever used)

Ridgid Table Saw R4511 with Shark guard - Used for 1 project - 400$ (Paid close to 600$ for the saw alone). Used for 1 project. I have added a herculift wheel base which is 75$. The Leeway Shark Guard alone is 175$. 
If you buy the saw with the Biesemeyer fence (attached to it currently, I will sell the whole thing together for 625$. If you bought it separately, you are talking about 900-1000$ worth of products.
Lots of Table Saw and miter Saw blades - Price TBD. New ones I will sell @75% of the cheapest price you can find. Used ones at 50% of the cheapest price you can find.

Custom Router Table with Hitachi M12V version 1 router + table top + Router raizer. You will need to make a track on the table top and fix it. Router Raizer is not fully fixed yet. The router, and  raizr is brand new. Pricing at 200$ for the whole package. It is a steal. It will cost you 400$ to build something like this.

Delta Tenoning Jig 34-183 - Brand New - 75$

Jet 708650 Remote Control Unit for 115 Volt Dust Collectors - used little but excellent condition. It is not just for dust collector, can use it for any tool. 25$

Harbor Freight Mortising Machine - New - with bits - No box - 80$

Ryobi 2 pack drywall screwdriver - Brand New 30$

Ryobi 18v One+ Tile Saw console (No batteries included) - 25$

Wilton 4" Drill Press vise - Brand New - 20$

Wilton 33178 Brink & Cotton 7-Inch Woodworkers Vise - Used - 20$

Motorcycle Lift, Brand New - 40$

Kreg - Resaw Guide for Band Saw - Brand New - 15$

Kreg KMS7215 Micro-adjuster for Bandsaw and Router Table Fences - Brand New - 12$

Lots of miscellaneous Items
Plywood sheets
Hand Tools
Biscuit Joiners
Biscuits
Drills
Sanders
Drawer slides
JET Clamps
Wilton 60685 Multi-Grip Holding System - Clamps
Hand Tools
Biscuits, plywood sheets are sold.
If the Unifence is still available, please email me.

Missed the sale notification post earlier this week.

I'm in the northern suburbs.

Best regards,

John
yes, Unifence is available
(05-13-2017, 02:13 PM)servojohn Wrote: If the Unifence is still available, please email me.

Best regards,

John

For some reason, the forum does not let me email. Can you email me at Thallikar@hotmail.com and I can send photos. Thanks.
Done.
I will take the jet remote if still available and willing to ship to 19129
(05-14-2017, 04:33 PM)ron kanter Wrote: I will take the jet remote if still available and willing to ship to 19129

Ok. Let me see how much it will cost to ship. I think Priority mail will be around 5-6$, I would think.
(05-13-2017, 02:13 PM)servojohn Wrote: If the Unifence is still available, please email me.

Best regards,

John

Sent Photos.