FREE cutoffs
I want to empty out my wood shed to sell it. But I have quite a bit of wood cut offs that I don't really want to burn or throw away. Most of it is walnut & RO and some 1/4" plywood.

I'm in the Springfield, Mo area. Please PM me if interested.

Jim
Jim
Would certainly like to receive the cutoffs.  Let me know what you desire.
John
(02-10-2023, 05:36 PM)Scroll73 Wrote: Would certainly like to receive the cutoffs.  Let me know what you desire.
John

when would you like to come to pick out what you want.
Jim
(02-08-2023, 11:27 AM)Halfathumb Wrote: I want to empty out my wood shed to sell it. But I have quite a bit of wood cut offs that I don't really want to burn or throw away. Most of it is walnut & RO and some 1/4" plywood.

I'm in the Springfield, Mo area. Please PM me if interested.

Jim

My wife and I was just there after helping my daughter take care of her children for 3 days in St Louis and going home thru Springfield.  
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(02-12-2023, 07:56 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: My wife and I was just there after helping my daughter take care of her children for 3 days in St Louis and going home thru Springfield.  
Yes

Going home thru Springfield to IA? Why thru Springfield?

Jim
Jim
(02-10-2023, 05:36 PM)Scroll73 Wrote: Would certainly like to receive the cutoffs.  Let me know what you desire.
John

Sent you a PM 2 days ago

Jim
Jim
(02-13-2023, 01:33 PM)Halfathumb Wrote: Going home thru Springfield to IA? Why thru Springfield?

Jim

Something different.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.