sprunger? worth a chance?
https://www.facebook.com/share/JD61gFHf6...tid=kL3p88

It intrigues me. Looks nice... New tires little adjustment.
Already have a 14 inch Rikon
Is it metal??
I see a pretty low rpm adjustment

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

For 45 bucks I'd sure give it a shot.
Yep, you won't lose much if it doesn't work out. I've been wanting a second band saw...that one is too far away, I never see deals like that around me.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
It looks new!  You'll need to put it on a stand and add a motor, but it still looks like a great deal if you want a second saw.  With a 1/4" blade it likely would meet all your needs for cutting curves and that would allow you to keep a larger blade on your Rikon all the time.  Having two bandsaws is a huge benefit for me.  

John
I had one like that. Not bad for what it is. Light duty would be the way
to characterize it, imho.

I used it until a great condition used Delta 14" appeared at my local
tool store. By then it was pretty worn down and it got went.
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
Sorry, I've been busy. Getting back to this. When I contacted him he said he thought he had it sold. Looks like he did... not to me.

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.