Tormek T8
Managed to snag a Tormek T8 off Marketplace today. Already figured out how to true the wheel, and managed to sharpen a beater chisel and a block plane blade.   Never really had an issue sharpening blades before, but look forward to using this. 

I already have a VS bench grinder with a CBN wheel with the Wolverine jigs. I see that there is a Tormek jig that attaches to the Wolverine base. I would think that this would be a worthwhile jig to have. Would like to hear some thoughts on that.

I would also like to know what other Tormek owners wish they knew or figured out before they messed something up. I have all the instructions and pretty good at following them, however, I always seem to miss some small detail, and mess something up.
Only suggestion would be that you remove or at least loosen the wheel every once in a while. Stainless steel the axle may be, but my wheel's fused on so will ilkely have to replace the axle when I need a new wheel (I'll try drilling a couple holes in the nut when the time comes in case I can use my angle grinder spanner when the time comes, but not risking the wheel before then.)
Make your wood sing!
You could get that Mounting for the tools for your grinder, or you could do something like this. I did this quite some years ago and actually have used it very little over the years.

I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Steve, thanks. Tried removing the nut and it was being stubborn. I was about to use the pliers, but decided to check youtube first. Learned the trick of rotating both wheels clockwise (against each other) to loosen that nut. Worked like a charm.