Kreg 2000 For Sale - SOLD Pending Funds
For Sale - Kreg K2000 kit complete with extra bit. Like new. $75 shipped conus.

Extras

Right angle clamp $20 plus postage. 2" clamp $10 plus postage.  Take both clamps $30 shipped.

Assorted screws $20 plus postage.

Cherry plugs $10 plus postage.

Take all the Extras $60 shipped.

Take the K2000 and all the Extras $135 shipped conus.

Prefer check or money order.

Thanks for shopping,

TAB
PRICES REDUCED AGAIN

For Sale - Kreg K2000 kit complete with extra bit and all Extras for $100 shipped conus. Or Best Offer plus postage from 98372.

Prefer check or money order.

Thanks for shopping,

TAB
I am sorry to say that it is the Kreg jig that I have. I also have the clamps and screws so I am not in the market. But I did want to say that it is a very good deal for someone who doesn't have one. Very good deal.

Tom
(07-19-2024, 04:03 PM)tablesawtom Wrote: I am sorry to say that it is the Kreg jig that I have. I also have the clamps and screws so I am not in the market. But I did want to say that it is a very good deal for someone who doesn't have one. Very good deal.

Tom

Yep, sure is a good deal--especially for the whole package.  For those who would snub pocket screws for "fine" woodwork...it's a great method for a ton of shop projects.  I use the screws a lot, and great to use the jig for building shop shelves, etc.  Really a time saver.