FS: Veritas Shooting Plane and Shoulder Plane
Shooting Plane has been sold.

I've decided to clear out some tools that I don't use.

This Veritas shooting plane is unused and in the original box. I planned to set this plane permanently up with a custom shooting board but, unfortunately, I never got around to it. It's been sitting around in my shop collecting dust. It has never touched wood - and comes with a PMV11 Blade. I originally paid $420 with tax. I am selling it for $340 plus shipping.

The shoulder plane is a Veritas Medium Shoulder Plane with almost no use. Comes with an A2 blade. I own the Large version, which I prefer and I've decided to part with this one. I'm asking $185 for this one plus shipping.

I can't post pictures on this forum to save my life so I've posted pictures on Flickr. Here's the link: https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjBB9Un

PM me with your interest and your address and I'll send you shipping costs.

Thanks!
From the Flicker page:

[Image: 53878705684_530834824b_z.jpg]

[Image: 53878596563_c27ae513a1_z.jpg]
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Thanks for the help!
For anyone who's interested, I have one of those shoulder planes (in fact I have the larger one also.) They are great tools, just like everything else Lee Valley sells, IMO.

Good luck with the sale!

Doug
The shooting plane has been sold. The Shoulder plane is still available.