Sold Assorted lumber 8/4 Walnut,oak etc NW of FTW
Located West NW of Fort Worth west of Lake Worth TX.

I'm freeing up space in the shop and since I haven't been doing any woodworking for the past 10 years or so I need the space and less lumber in the way. Used to make $ from woodworking and no longer enjoy it. No big amounts of anything and I haven't gotten to itemizing what's there. 

One board of black Walnut 2 1/8" thick 8.5x11'3" There is another smaller piece as well. The long walnut board is rough sawn not planed. Just under 19bdft and locally rough walnut is going for $17bf so around $320 retail locally.

There are a few white oak boards should be some red oak, hickory IIRC a couple 14" wide ash boards which were all one board at one time but it was over 16' long and didn't fit the storage area at the time.
        A couple small aromatic cedar boards and other cedar. 
          There is one board of IIRC Philippine mahogany or similar. Left side of pic
             The long 16' ish pine board I will most likely keep.

Update. There are 4-5 6" wide hybrid cypress boards

I'm in the process of getting it all organized then move it up to the garage and out of the shop to make it easier for the next hoarder to add to their stash. I haven't measured anything other than the walnut to figure up pricing. If I haven't updated with prices and you are interested make me an offer, I'm usually reasonable. The proceeds go to offset vet bills that cut into vacation funds. And delivery is available depending on how far you are.

Attached Files Image(s)