Magnetic Dust Collection Couplings
I was wondering how many woodworkers have bought into the magnetic dust collection couplings that attach to the dust collector and each machine.

Woodcraft has the magnetic couplings and associated required rubber collars at a twenty-five percent discount as part of their August sale.
Roger,

I use those on my table saw and drum sander. The sander is stored against the wall when not in use and It makes it much easier to hook it up when I need it. Occasionally I need to move the table saw and the magnetic coupling is easier and faster than unclamping and reclamping the hose. I also use a 5" one from another vendor on my Hammer A3 31 to switch the hose from the Jointer side to the Planer side. It connects the hose more securely than the slip on connector I was using.

Cliff
‘The problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence
Charles Bukowski
Cliff,

Who's the vender of the 5" coupler you use on the Hammer?
Thanks everyone for the feedback.  I ordered the 4-inch magnetic couplings from Woodcraft during their August sale at twenty-five percent discount.
Keep us posted on your progress.