Acronyms
QFT - Quote for truth
Rick

Rick_B said:

QFT - Quote for truth

QFT!

actually "quoted for truth"
"He just opens his mouth and his IQ falls out." Joe Fisher 8/8/7....."I don't have to worry about not wanting for I'm going if it is very dark outside in the moon is up and 7 man is here. Period. SpeckledPig 11/10/2011
qft... think there are a couple of uses...

some use it to reinforce their agreement with the poster..

some use it to quote the original poster (OP), before they can go in there and edit the remarks they made..

thats my take on it..
Ah, that makes sense! Thanks. I wouldn't have guessed.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
Joe Myers said:

I can't find any reference to IGIT but am going to guess "I Guess It's True" and will go with that for now.

"Igit" (person) was originally used as a derogatory term for basement (off topic) posters and it worn by them (us) as a badge of honor.
“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

- Winnie the Pooh, as relayed through Author A. A. Milne
Jump!
There is a wealth of knowledge, talent and experience here...and then there are the other members.

Life is too short to suffer fools.
Joe Myers said:

For those that have missed it, there is a new list, "List Of Acronyms, Updated 4/17/2007" which can be found at: [url=http://www.forums.woodnet.net/ubbthreads/showfl
at.php?
Cat=&Number=3014148&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=]http://www.forums.woodnet.net/ubbthreads...amp;sb=5&o=[/url]

Regards, Joe

This link is DOA.
Veni,vidi,velcro...... I came, I saw, I stuck around.
Kemosobe said:

[blockquote]Joe Myers said:

For those that have missed it, there is a new list, "List Of Acronyms, Updated 4/17/2007" which can be found at: .......................

Regards, Joe

This link is DOA.

[/blockquote]

Kemosobe,

Don't know what happen to thread, it was there (I think), a couple of weeks ago. Reloaded it and should be at:

http://www.forums.woodnet.net/ubbthreads...amp;sb=5&o=

Regards, Joe
Your project, two weeks, your project will be ready in two weeks --- from the "Money Pit"
what does "wtb" mean?
it takes 14 muscles to smile
17 to frown
and 130 to tune a cheap plane
Nms,

WTB usually means "Wanted To Buy" and is found in the classified section. And I'm surprised that it isn't already in the "acronyms list" --- I'll add it on my next update if there is one.

Thanks for bring it to my attentions.

Regards, Joe
Your project, two weeks, your project will be ready in two weeks --- from the "Money Pit"