Hitachi gloat
after those guys in off topic made me cry i decided to repost in the correct forum.....

I recently bought the Hitachi 8 1/2 inch sliding compound miter saw ( it can cross cut a 2x12 and 45 a 2x8- not to mention the scream it lets out wakes all the neighbors on saturday mornings) and got a free hitachi router with a rebate. I looked the model up and they sell for around 120

so since i was also in the market for a nailgun i searched for a hitachi version of the paslode. I found a recondicitoned one from an authorized dealer for right around 160. I used it all last weekend and only had a couple of misfires (i think cold related, it was like 25 and the manual says its only reliable to 32).

Anyway, i love the fact that doing an additon for myself has allowed me to buy some many tools with out feeling guilty
SWEET DEAL!!! Did you get it when you did the propane exchange?
"God is a huge fan of sex." - Friar Peter Tremblay

"anyone willing to stick their finger in the hole?" - Jgrout
Admit it. You had to flash your thong to get that deal.
"But it isn't the size of the motor that matters... it's the capacity of the pump." - Timberwolf
Stugotzo said:

Admit it. You had to flash your thong to get that deal.

They charged me double when I flashed mine

Wow!!! That's a nice saw! Why does it look like a tennyshoe?

When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say. -- George R. R. Martin

When you convince someone to believe absurdities, you can convince them to commit atrocities. — Voltaire

Donnie Fandango said:

:notamused:
tommytwo finger said:

after those guys in off topic made me cry

another one... ...that's a mean crowd down there
This isn't a woodworking group, its a group of mostly imbeciles and retards.  FearMonger  8-Feb-2012
If God had a sidearm, it'd be a 1911.
Boxman said:

Wow!!! That's a nice saw! Why does it look like a tennyshoe?

your feet must be effed!!!
tommytwo finger said:

[blockquote]Donnie Fandango said:

:notamused:

[/blockquote]

I can hear her saying something, but I can't say it here

That's not bad compared to their drills. They look like the designer was fired from Nike....for poor taste.

When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say. -- George R. R. Martin

When you convince someone to believe absurdities, you can convince them to commit atrocities. — Voltaire