Saw Tills - Please post pics of yours
I in planning stage to build a saw till. My files of all the possible designs I was going to incorporate into my till got wiped out. Can you please post you completed saw tills. I know there used to be a link here on saw tills but I could not find it. thanks.
Here you go:
Saw till concept: Version 1
See ya around,
Dominic
------------------------------
Don't you love it when you ask someone what time it is and to prove how smart they are, they tell you how to build a watch?
That's easy, I'm currently at it to complete mine
One drawer is finished the 2nd still has to be done.

Klaus
Dang! Nice dovetails, Klaus. I prefer smaller pins, but the fit of those looks doggone good. Bet they came right off the saw.

Blaine
KlausK. said:

Klaus

I can only imagine what's in your saw till and somehow think there should be an armed guard protecting them

One of my first real pieces of shop furniture, except for the drawer, I finally added that earlier this year. I'm generally happy with the design but if I were to build one now I'd make it fully enclosed and with doors to keep out the dust. I would also add a better backsaw storage.

Cheers,

Josh
Here's mine - simple and functional...

Dave
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
This is my backsaw till, some scrap alder and figured walnut veneer. It stays inside the house in my home office to keep the Louisiana humidity from taking it's toll.

It's now full and is about an inch too small for my latest aquisition, a half back Wenzloff.
Sneauxman said:

Wow Very nice cabinet. Love the walnut panel.

Jonathan

I only regret the tools I didn't buy!

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
Thanks Jonathan! Still trying to get to town but looks like I'll have to wait until after the new year to see your saw till. Up for some 'bow and Silver fishing on the Kenai in the snow?