Maple round bottomed bowl
Here's a small bowl I turned last night. Sorry for the poor picture. You can actually just about see your reflection in it, but the picture isn't doing the finish any justice. I don't have my fancy photo booth set-up anymore. It's pretty small, maybe 4-6 inches in diameter. The round bottom makes it very nice to hold. It just fits right into the palm. It's also surprisingly steady considering there's no base. Finish is some sanding sealer and buffing with all three stages on the Beall.

I'm slow, but I do poor work.
Very nice form, maple is some beautiful wood too. Think it's just about my favorite anymore.
Steve K

Like Steve said

Beautiful form and I am looking forward to the day I turn so pretty Ambrosia Maple.

I think the Ultimate wood would be Ambrosia Spalted Curly Maple to turn.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.