Unisaw disassembly question
Disassembling the Unisaw seems mostly obvious, but I can't figure out how to get this thing off. And I think I have to.

I loosened the long side screws, but it's still held in place.

Looking at the other side, it might be press fit into the piece behind it...? Not sure what to do. Any help?

A second question: The bevel and elevation worm gears are held on with roll pins. Should I attempt to drive them out, or no? (Not even sure I can with my tools).
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
two slotted screws in the oblong slots on either side.

when you pull it you will find two plugs those are the locks, don't lose them

unless you must I would leave the roll pins in place .
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

What Joe said about the elevation lock/pointer assembly... two machine screws, heads recessed inside those oblong cutouts. The wedges or pins inside the assembly are prone to fall away when you pull it out.

Be sure to distinguish whether the worm gear pins are roll pins or taper pins. If taper pins, identify which way they go before trying to get them out, and be sure to drive from the small end.

Here are a couple reading items you might find helpful. I'm not sure if you have to register/login to see photos or not, have had to on occasion in the past.

Unisaw disassembly 1

Unisaw disassembly 2
Bill
Know, think, choose, do -- Ender's Shadow
Thanks. Turned out it was slightly stuck behind a lip in the cabinet, so it needed a little persuasion.

All apart now. RIP X5 Unisaw.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site