PSA Milwaukee Combo 18V set 2691-22 @ Home Depot $149.99
Picked up one yesterday. You can order on line if your local store is out and it will ship to store free.

I have been checking prices on this set for some time and this is the best I have found.
There is a fine line between woodworking and insanity - sometimes I am not sure which side of the line I am on.
I did the order online, and shipped free to home option. That way I don't have to go where the crazy people are.

I was so impressed with the 12 m set last year, I saw this, and ehhhh, looked like a winning price for a spare 18 v set.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
It looks like the 12V Fuel version is only $20 more...is that a better deal?
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I'd rather the 18V. I have had it for about 4 years and have been very happy with it.
I see that Makita is the same price with the 2AH battery. This time of year, the 3AH battery goes to "special purchase" status, with a 2 pack for $99. Last year I faced the decision of, buy new tool or new batteries. I choose the batteries, and I am glad I did.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
fredhargis said:

It looks like the 12V Fuel version is only $20 more...is that a better deal?

Fred, last year on BF I got that 12 m Milwaukee drill/driver combo with 3 batteries for 99 bux. It is not the "fuel" version. However it runs so long on a charge I don't see the need. YMMV. Since I ran into a twin pack of the fat batteries in 12v. I think they were mismarked. I was even a good Christian soul, and pointed it out to the cashier, who in turn called the Mgr over. He just nodded, and walked off briskly. I think to have someone fix the prices. But they sold them to me for the $19.99 they were marked as

Who says nice guys finish last

GW
when and where was that? darn good deal
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

The Batteries??

It was a fluke, but I guess if you point out the fluke they give you whatever it is priced at. It was local HD.

GW