Best Place to Buy Jet 16-32 Conveyor Belt ?
Where is the best place to pick up a replacement Jet 16-32 drum sander conveyor belt?
I'd recommend a poly replacement belt not the OEM style belt. You can get one made by accura for $99.99 at Amazon
Do you have the poly belt?
Yes I do and for me it's worth the price difference. The poly belt was much easier for me to get tracking correctly and it's already lasted twice as long as my original belt and shows no signs of needing to be replaced any time soon.

YMMV
Dog
I also like the poly belt have used it for several years it is easy to track
I see it is slightly slicker were the sand paper belt will grip the wood the poly will need to be assisted slightly longer at the in feed not something that bothers me at all
I would defiantly buy it again

but if you want a sandpaper one klingspores [spelling?] has them
sam
I found an OEM belt at bonanza.com for $49.99 and bought a couple of rolls of 150 grit as well. Just placed the order yesterday. I found tracking to be a non-issue and an easy adjustment on my old belt. The reason for the replacement is it was torn when someone knocked it over. I bought it damaged for $300.
Industrial Abrasives

If you dont see it, call 'em and tell em what you need - they'll make it custom for you, and I figure you'll be surprised at how cheap they charge.

http://www.industrialabrasives.com/