H&L pad for my PC 333 sander
From Porter Cable---$32

From Amazon---$8.32

Yup. Just wish I could find a deal on the pads for my 6" metabo in drag (ridgid orange). When I first bought it I could get pads for less than the china(PC,DW) sanders now not so much but there are some decent deals on amazon for them.

I also have the 2611 ridgid which replaced the metabo made one and in many ways it's a better sander and the pads are cheaper. Just never ever sand painted surfaces with the metabo. The paint dust gets between the big rubber pad brake and the pad and because of the heat there it will melt the paint and glue the pad to the brake and then rip the rubber loose from the sander. Gotta take the pad off scrape the paint off the pad and the rubber brake. Pain to get off too.
Maybe the one from PC has been changed to green/black coloring.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.