SawStop Sawsuit
Over the past 2 yrs my place of work has had 3 different contractors doing work for us, and I have asked the job supervisors if they have knowledge of the SawStop.  None have ever heard of it and when I show them videos they are floored.  I find it odd that some of the largest contractors in the Midwest are oblivious about this technology.  I know most portable ts have no guards, and the fence is seldom used in the trade, but I don't think the Sawstop portables will be very popular with your everyday field carpenter.  I think this is where Bosch will be a game changer solely based on their reputation as being a well-known job site saw.

Do I own one, no.  Do I want one, ask me after I whacked a digit off.
Again Joe, have it your way if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Doug
so no response 

figured as much all hat no cattle.....
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy