How Do I See Newer Posts in a Thread?
The default is to only display 10 posts in a thread.  Without changing my default, how do I page through a thread to see newer posts?  On the old forum software, there was a pages list at the bottom of each thread and a "View All" option.  I can't seem to figure it out with the new software.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
The "Pages" feature to page to older posts in a thread is not working for me on the Turning Forum or the Finishing Forum.  They do show up on other Forums.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Something still isn't right.

I just tried to post a test picture in the "Picture Posting for an person" thread.  The index indicates I have posted in that thread, but I can't find my post at all.  The index indicates a total of 79 posts in that thread.  I get 4 pages.  My post does not show up for me.

Confused

I will also note that when I posted that test picture and hit the "Post" button I was taken to the very first post in the thread rather than taken to the end of the thread where my post supposedly would have been located.