Sending and Geting PMs
I have had a few people send me PMs and when I went to reply I could not since they did not turn theirs on.

If you wish to send them and receive them go to upper right side of and click on private messages.  When you get there on the bottom left side of the page click on edit Options and when that comes up you will have several boxes to you will have to X. 
Then you will be all set to send and receive PMs

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thanks Arlin.  I finally found the right place.  Not exactly obvious without some coaching.
I was one of them Arlin.  All good now.
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for an amount up to and including their life. That is beyond honor.
Arlin, thanks for posting this.

I still do not see pictures in the post however.
did you turn that option on?

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

(07-19-2016, 08:46 PM)LongLook Wrote: Thanks Arlin.  I finally found the right place.  Not exactly obvious without some coaching.

Yah I spent several hours trying to figure it out and how to post pictures too which is now in the new software forum
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.