Powertec Planer Knives
I have a Dewalt DW735 planer. As most owners, I think it is a very good lunchbox planer but the knives are disappointing. I see that you know who (think big river in South America)  has the following considerably cheaper than Dewalt. Both are HSS. Any opinions appreciated:

POWERTEC 128000DD Heat Treated Planer Knives for DeWalt DW735 HSS

Thanks!
I tried some Powertec blades for a 733.  They worked OK but I didn't think they cut as well as the DeWalts.  Just an opinion ...no test to back it up.  I buy the DeWalts now.
There are several companies out there that can make your blades if they don't have them allready. Just get the dimensions and look it up.
I have found how much a boat is used is inversely related to how much it weighs.

Kudzu Craft Lightweight kayaks

It looks like those knives receive pretty good reviews. I haven't used them but based on the reviews and the price I'll probably give them a try next time I need to order knives for my 735. Why are you hesitant to type Amazon?
Big Grin
Probably thought he was posting on Saw Mill Creek