Descriptor under username
Is there a way to change my descriptor from "member" to something else?

I thought I saw a field in the user setting for this earlier, but can't for the life of me find it this morning.

thanks!
chris
Those titles used to be made by the mods on the old site, they may still do here too. They try to find something amusing to fit your personality. Sometimes when a member asks for a new title, said member may get something off beat, to say the least. So beware.
Big Grin
Maybe it was just a dream that I saw where it could be entered by the user.

Wot think thee?
chris
It was available when they first switched to the new software, but has since changed.

It always works on paper!
(08-06-2016, 04:03 PM)05 mustang Wrote: It was available when they first switched to the new software, but has since changed.

Okay, thanks.

Just making certain I wasn't losing what's left of my mind.

As obviously the feature exists to allow users to set this, why is there a need to turn it off?

I'm not gonna beg a mod to change it for me. 
No

But then, I'm definitely not one of the "in crowd".....
chris
I just ran across this gem of a title.
Big Grin

Tony Z [url=https://forums.woodnet.net/online.php][/url]

Something other--as requested
Yes beware
Crazy
JB

"Give me an army of West Point graduates, I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war!"
--Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.