FS: Stanley 113 compass plane, layout tools
(08-10-2016, 11:09 PM)deepcreek Wrote: I can vouch for Arlin making payments.  I had a a high dollar item and we agreed in advance to payment terms.  He is a man of his word.

+1 ......... I have had to do that a few times myself, when you are on a fixed income you have to budget your money. All the seller has to say is no thanks, but I have had good luck with Steve F, Admiral, and Tablesaw Tom and they have allways gotten paid.

Steve
I do not even remember what I bought from you now.
No
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(08-11-2016, 11:08 AM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I do not even remember what I bought from you now.
No

The 3M PAPR with lots of free goodies stuffed in the box as packing.
[font="Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,sans-serif]Save[/font]
O yes the air mask filter and I love it and I really feel safe with it and I have everyone else us it when turning.  I wish I could afford three more of them for later.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.