Lie Nielsen Block Planes
I have an absolutely pristine set of 2001 L-N matched pair block planes in the original box.  These have never been used and the box looks like it just came from the factory.  The serial # is 098 and perfect in every way.  I would like to sell these as I'll probably never use them and would hate to see them go in my estate sale for some stupid amount.  However, I don't know what they are worth.  Any help out there?
Put them on eBay. You'll soon enough find out how much they're worth. My guess is they'll sell for between $200 and $300.
Alan, by set do you mean you have one each of low angle and standard?
BTW, your pm's are disabled.

Thanks,
Jim
Hi Jim,

Yes, one of each. Never been used.
The LN 102 and 103 in white bronze?

I bought a pristine set 3 years ago for just under $400.00 US$$ IIRC.

Filed the serial numbers off of them, and got them engraved by Layne Zeulke - worth every penny.

Dave B
I bought a pair, new, kept them unused, and sold them in 2009 to someone in Australia through eBay. As I recall, they sold for just over $500, plus shipping.
any pics?
Jerry