Christmas is coming!!
First batch of ornaments this year, mostly maple, cherry, and walnut. There are a couple sycamore birdhouses and one sea urchin with ebony finials.

[Image: DSCN1487.JPG.d25f93cbb36a20278dc5028c25c5d040.JPG]
Steve K

I love seeing your ornaments every year, very nice!
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
very nice Steve
Yes
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
I think you've outdone yourself this year, Steve!  Very nice collection.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Steve

I just want to thank you again for the Youtube video you did on making Christmas Ornaments.  I am watching it right now on my computer since I down loaded it a while back.
Hope you do some more soon since you do such a nice job on filming and turning also.
Yes

Let us know if you get more videos in the future
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Very nice. You get started much earlier than me.
Wow Arlin, thank you. I had forgotten about that post. I haven't been spending much time on the forums,  glad I didn't miss this. I'm really glad you're enjoying the video.

Steve
Steve K

Are you going to do anymore on any other topics?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

(02-27-2017, 05:49 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Are you going to do anymore on any other topics?

I don't know how many of my videos you've seen. It has been a couple months since I did one but there are some ideas percolating. Anyway, here's a link to my channel.
My youtube channel
Steve K

Steve

Thank you very much for the link.  I did not realize you had so many and looking forward to downloading them all.  To bad you do not have very many likes since so many have watch your videos.  I just now did.