Lots of bench tops. School surplus Carroll Cty Md Public Auction
http://publicsurplus.com/sms/all,md/brow...rch=Search

Go down the list and look at bench #7

It says the Vices are not part of that auction. I don't see them for sale anywhere in the site.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

Those look like some nice work tops.  If they stay close to starting bid, that would be a great deal.
Those remind me of the benches we had when I took wood shop way back when in Amarillo.
Man, those things have been beat to death!
They're beat but there's some value in them. Might even cut them down, clean them up in a planer and glue them back together. If nothing else, they'd make some nice garage benchtops.

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

Thanks Snipe.

Here's another list from the same school auction. Scroll down to see some well used stationary power tools.

Link

Powermatic planers, joiner, DP and more.
I saw those. They usually command good money. I get those reports every time the word "Cabinet" pops up. I'm looking for a tall fire cabinet.

There are a ton of listings right now. There migt be some bargains. I like those big disc sanders and Baldor grinders.

I'm keeping an eye on the metal racks. I could use several of them.

... Kizar Sosay

Interesting auction. good tools, mostly 3 phase. Another school getting rid of tools so the kids can learn how to make cell phone apps and hope someone knows how to make stuff and fix stuff for them. Wonder what happened to the hand tools?
    Generous of you to post this to bidding competition, a bit far for me to travel but Public Surplus can be a great resource.

Toby
Carroll county has pretty much centralized their vocational courses. I think it's a cost saving move but they have a great program. It's not a wealthy county. Mostly farm land but it's a great area. A pickers dream.

... Kizar Sosay

Thats good to hear.