Password reset
Wink 
I cannot remember my password.

I tried using the email reset and never get an email. I tried 4 times
Smirk 

What am I missing? Ok, my mind but I knew that.
Laugh
"During times of universal deceit, Telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"

-- George Orwell
I have the exact same problem. I have emailed the administrator too, but no response so far. What do I do?
To do is to be (Camus)
To be is to do (Sartre)
Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo (Sinatra)
They're trying to keep me out of the basement.
Rolleyes 

The only computer that is logged in is sitting on my office desk at work. (computer, soon to be replaced I'm afraid)

I am locked out on all my other devices.
Upset
"During times of universal deceit, Telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"

-- George Orwell
I'm not sure this will fix it, but go to your User CP (Control Panel), click "edit options," and be sure you have checked the box "Receive emails from the Administrators."

We think that a lot of e-mails are getting caught in spam folders, so don't forget to check. In your e-mail, it may also be possible to "whitelist" e-mails from augusthome.com, woodnet.net, etc.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
Had similar results. I'd created a new login, the one I had prior to the rework of the site software seemed to have been lost in the  shuffle. Created a new account, received an email that I'd need to authenticate it before it would be fully functional, directed to check email for instructions on how to do that. And the email didn't arrive. Finally sent a message via "contact us", was told that the account had been authenticated by the administrator, so logged out my session and then attempted to log back in. "Attempted", because the password I'd used when I created the account was not accepted. So, followed the "lost password" link, got message displayed that I'd need to follow instructions delivered via email. After several minutes still hadn't received the email, so tried the "lost password" function again, thinking the first attempt hadn't worked. Again, no email received, so gave up. Then about 8 to 12 hours later, the two expected emails showed up in my inbox. Followed the directions, message displayed to check email for the randomly-generated password. Again, email wasn't received within reasonable time, tried the directions in the second of the two emails I'd received, and again didn't find any new emails, and again gave up. Came back the next morning, and found the two emails with the randomly-generated passwords had been received about eight hours after I'd expected them. Tried emailing messages to the email account being used for the forum account from other email accounts/services I have, and found those messages to be delivered within less than a minute. I fail to understand why the emails sent with directions/links for completing functions appear to be held back for eight or more hours before being delivered.