A good start
My collection of some hand planes.  From the left is a Diamond 8 and 7.  Then a Bailey 5 1/2, 5, 4 1/2, 4, and a 3.  Some have been refurbished and others are waiting for some TLC.  The 7 and 3 are the two that I use the most.  They certainly are dialed in and shave wood easily.  Someone on woodnet said that some Stanley 5's were junk and no amount of tuning could ever bring them back to life.  I have to agree with that statement because some of my planes not shown are just pure dreadful to use.   [Image: 22669e39-a883-4d2e-ab95-74e20d5f19ca_zpsc3ztl9ek.jpg]
[Image: 20161229_152535_zpszfpenc7x.jpg]
You forgot to mention the #6, a very useful plane!
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I'd hate to line mine up at this point. I'm afraid it might show I'm developing a problem. However, one of my short-term goals is to build a cabinet where they're all going to be lined up.
Or build a till to set them in?

#7c down to a few #3s....
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Yea, I built one of those a few years ago and then I upgraded it to hold my planes. It's too short to hold the 7 and 8 but my 6 fit pretty well.

[Image: 20161229_151806_zpss3ljwhdp.jpg]
Nice group.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com