Carbide turning tools.
I would like the 1/2'' flat bar detailer----how would you like to be paid---joe
(02-07-2017, 09:19 PM)joe zarnitz Wrote: I would like the 1/2'' flat bar detailer----how would you like to be paid---joe

Message sent
Received my order of 5 tools yesterday. Fantastic quality. Anyone on the fence, jump in....you wont be upset.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

Glad that you like the tools.

John
PM Sent
I was the first one to buy from him and also turned my own handles which I posted in Turning with a 28" piece of Bacote

https://www.forums.woodnet.net/showthrea...id=7325988
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Another happy customer.  John does beautiful work and for what he charges, its not even worth trying to do the metal work yourself.

Added:

I sorta copied Arlin's design, these are done with Jatoba for the handles and some copper pipe fittings for the ferrules.
[Image: EU9mNQSD0tvk2DhuX-8rsi96apIE0oYVY8AEJDc1...64-h936-no]
Jaustin,

I'm interested in purchasing the 16mm finisher on the 1/2x1/2 square stock from you.  How do I go about doing that.  I didn't see a place to submit an order.  Details please and thank you.

Roger
stonehousewood@yahoo.com
(02-26-2017, 06:24 PM)R.Lee Wrote: Jaustin,

I'm interested in purchasing the 16mm finisher on the 1/2x1/2 square stock from you.  How do I go about doing that.  I didn't see a place to submit an order.  Details please and thank you.

Roger
stonehousewood@yahoo.com

Roger sending you a email

John
I should also remind everyone that when you buy the tools to make sure you get extra carbide bits to so you do not have to go looking when the one you have wears out.  He also has the cheapest bits to.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.