Sofa tables
(02-16-2017, 11:47 AM)Dave Diaman Wrote: Here is one I built about 10 years ago. It was actually one of my first pieces of furniture. I no longer build this style but still really like G&G furniture. This one is curly cherry

[Image: GG_Table.jpg]

amazing table
I would buy it
(02-19-2021, 10:04 AM)bellaxqqjwilkins Wrote: amazing table
I would buy it

uh, your suppose to build it
Some tables look nice. But, I think it's hard to do the by yourself. I'm looking for a perfect side table to place behind my sofa
I always loved this kind of style. It's amazing what people do with their hands
I see that the photos from earlier posts have gone - that is because they were hosted on Photobucket, and ai refuse to be part of them any longer. Let me know if there is any desperate need for them again.

This sofa table was built about 4 years ago, and won first place in the West Australian Wood Show. It is Hard Maple with a She-oak top. The front and rear are curved (base, legs, and top), and there is a secret drawer.

[Image: 28a.jpg]

[Image: 29a.jpg]

[Image: 30a.jpg]

[Image: 31a.jpg]

Link to the build (scan down to Sofa Table (2017): http://www.inthewoodshop.com/Furniture/index.html

Regards from Perth

Derek
Articles on furniture building, shop made tools and tool reviews at www.inthewoodshop.com
(02-14-2017, 07:07 AM)gad5264 Wrote: Show me your sofa tables, please?
As requested,

Material: Cherry, book-matched Cherry veneer top & Tiger Maple
Size: 48”w x 15”d x 32”h
Finish: Danish oil, dye and lacquer

Here's one that I made a few years ago...

[attachment=33532 Wrote:gad5264 pid='7432822' dateline='1487074047']
    Show me your sofa tables, please?

From Woodsmith in cherry.
All out of poplar....

"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV