Sanpaper for a Jitterbug
Question 
I have an old B&D without DC so I know nothing about newer sanders.

I just got a Ridgid Jitterbug sander because of the DC port.
However, I found that one has to punch your own dust holes in each sheet.
At least, in the paper that Home Depot sells.

I dont like this. Had I known, I probably would have continued on with my old B&D.
I only recently needed it after many years of disuse. So it is not a big user in my shop.

So, does anyone make paper for these sanders with pre punched holes? Seems silly to me not to.
Ag
What size paper is it ? How many holes ?
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
4.5 x 5.5 I think.
8 or so holes.
Machine is in the shop.
I am not.
If it's the one I think it is, did yours come with a sandpaper punch ?
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
It did and I used it. Tiny holes that did not line up with the machine.
Perhaps I did not register the paper correctly in the jig, I dont know.
Make you a jig. 2 pieces of board or ply the same size, like a sandwich. Big enough your paper lays in there. Dowel on each end to keep 2 pieces together like a sandwich.
Drill holes in 2 boards or ply to match sander holes.

Stack paper in, 20 sheets or so, put top board on dowels, press down and drill through with the correct size bit.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Do you mean a 1/4 sheet sander? If so just rip regular sheets into quarters and there you go. 

As for the dust collection. The only 1/4 sheet sander I have is a dewalt and it has a goofy square port and I have no fitting for it. I did try punching holes in a sheet for it and yeah its a bad idea. The paper just isn't strong enough and tears apart almost immediately. I do use it from time to time but 1/4 and 1\2 sheet sanders really aren't up for dust collection unless you are using the self adhesive paper or some heavier paper weight sandpaper.  

I think my dad still has my old 1/2 sheet B&D sander. Good at numbing the hands and wasting sandpaper...