Grizzly G1276 (Belt Sander)
Dave has what you want- maybe. Check his post here= https://www.forums.woodnet.net/showthrea...id=7329662
I use a disc sander all the time but haven't had a real use for a belt sander. The combo machines that I bought I sold at a profit. I had an edge sander for a while but again I sold it. Would I buy an edge sander again, yes if it were an oscillating one, But a forest blade and a few passes with a sanding block takes care of the edge. The belts tend to load up in one place if it doesn't oscillate. Would I buy a belt sander, yes if it was a 6 X 48 or larger. Smaller No.

You can seek advise but the type of work you do should dictate what type of sander you need. From experience buy what your heart tells you and buy the best you can afford even if you have to barrow a little to complete the deal. It will save you time and money in the long run.

Tom