Toolbox in the kitchen
Adding mobile toolboxes with drawers has really helped me get my shop in order. So I moved on to the next problem area--the kitchen. It is small and there seems to be a lack of drawer space. Well HD had a solution for me.

[Image: DSCN3251.jpg]

Now I have more drawer space to make the organization go easier.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
From the looks of that kitchen either you're not married or you've a very tolerant wife.
I had loml convinced at one point to go with the stainless shop cabinets at sams in our kitchen...
My wife is a clutter rat and I have to go behind her and clear up. She likes to set things down, not away.
I can build a new table and within days, it's covered in stuff- I quit building tables.

That looks handy for moving around- they are on sale now for 299.00

First thing I noticed- get rid of that diet coke before you get type2 diabetes like my wife did, and also a friend of mine who drank 4-6 pepsi free a day who is now typeI and wears a pump.  
Wink

Are those skin flicks on the tube?
(06-02-2017, 03:55 PM)daddo Wrote: Are those skin flicks on the tube?

HA! Early morning tv stuff. Probably a seductive pose to sell some sort of medicine.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com