AAW Symposium, Kansas City
Anyone here attending?
I will be doing turning demos in Teknatool's booth throughout the show, I'd love to say hello to any Woodnetters who are there!
We will be on the right side of the tradeshow hall, booths 329, 331, 428, 430 (one booth in four spaces)

Some details
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
Congrats to you but attending is probably not in my future, thanks for the heads up just the same.
Steve K

I will be in booth 411, I think, so right in the neighbor hood. See you there.

robo hippy
Late last year I put in for a grant at AAW and one of the AAW people were supposed to write it for me and I never heard back about it so I could go.

I only live 170 miles away, but the cost of going into it is over $300 and more then I can afford.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Too far away! KC is where I lived for 40 years. I remember going to the first symposium about 12 years ago.
Hope the weather is good for you, and if you want to eat well, stay out of the touristy areas!
VH07V  
Robo, 

Who will you be there with?
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
I wish that I could be there with y'all. I finally faced reality of not being able to get away from work and canceled my hotel room last week.

I hope that you and Robo and everyone else have a great time.

It looks like a great schedule. It also looks like a much more people-friendly venue than Atlanta was.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
I will be in my own booth, selling my robo rests, and I have the first production models of a new product. Couldn't get the production run started yet though. I will see you there. I leave tomorrow morning. I have family in St. Joe, just north so will stop in and visit with my almost 95 year old dad who still goes into work every day, and some siblings. 

robo hippy
(06-18-2017, 12:03 PM)robo hippy Wrote: I will be in my own booth, selling my robo rests, and I have the first production models of a new product. Couldn't get the production run started yet though. I will see you there. I leave tomorrow morning. I have family in St. Joe, just north so will stop in and visit with my almost 95 year old dad who still goes into work every day, and some siblings. 

robo hippy

Nice tease on the new product. I look forward to you telling us about it after the symposium.

Congratulations on the good genes. I hope you have a great time with the family.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(06-18-2017, 12:03 PM)robo hippy Wrote: I will be in my own booth, selling my robo rests, and I have the first production models of a new product. Couldn't get the production run started yet though. .... 

robo hippy

Since I've seen the prototypes, what is the final height?
Making sawdust mostly, sometimes I get something else, but that's more accident then design.