Where do you buy triangle files?
I found a supplier for Bahco files. https://www.kennebecsaws.com/online-stor...-c24481399

Seems his prices a just about "right" for a high quality file, I just don't know how much shipping costs.
(08-13-2017, 06:31 AM)Dayle1960 Wrote: I'm needing to sharpen some Disston hand saws and am looking for a supplier on taper, slim taper, xslim taper, and xxslim taper triangle files.  Where do you fellows purchase them?  I've seen a few on ebay yet when I watch the final price get bid up to a ridiculous amount it makes me want to shake my head.  Amazon seems high for a single file.  My local saw shops don't carry them.  So I'm now down to the mercy of the interwebs and members on WWF to guide me to a place which sells files by the dozen for a decent price.

$3 or $4 seems about my price point but I'm sure some on here will say I need to go a bit higher if I want to get a quality file.

What say ya'll?

Hey buddy I know Slav had boxes and boxes of them he was selling not to long ago you might want to check with him and you can find him in S&S right now selling rules
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Maybe Slav has saw files occasionally, but doesn't seem to bring them to sales venues I have attended in recent years.  Maybe they are gone in 60 seconds, or something.  Lots of other files and rasps, though.