SOLD - Whiteside Canoe Building Router Bit Set
I have two sets of these canoe building router bits that I would like to sell for $60 per set delivered.  Each set comes with one 3520 fluting bit and one 3530 beading bit.  Woodcraft sells the same two bits for $92 so price should be good.

Send me a PM if interested or email to sales@holbren.com, email preferred and quicker response
(09-13-2017, 07:09 AM)Brian in sunny FL Wrote: I have two sets of these canoe building router bits that I would like to sell for $60 per set delivered.  Each set comes with one 3520 fluting bit and one 3530 beading bit.  Woodcraft sells the same two bits for $92 so price should be good.

Send me a PM if interested or email to sales@holbren.com, email preferred and quicker response
If they are for 1/4" strips, I'll take one.
Both sets spoken for, thanks all.
(09-13-2017, 10:29 AM)Brian in sunny FL Wrote: Both sets spoken for, thanks all.

I am curious. Do these bits have other applications besides canoe construction? 

BB
Watch this video. https://youtu.be/TE3QDTgBrF8