toilet issue
In the dark, rely on sound.
Or just sit down and get on with the business.

: )
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
Oh boy this one hits home. Won't go into all the details but I will say my Mom who was 90 years old had a flashlight in the bathroom because she always was afraid of power failures. Well one day she accidently knocked it into toilet. This was the bathroom on the first floor. I had no idea this happened because she never said and I never asked but did notice the light missing. I figured she may have thrown it out so thought nothing of it. But one day the toilet backed up and i could not clear the drain. I tried the trap in the cellar but nothing so I called rotor router. They came down and snaked the entire drain line. Now things ran well again. Took him all of 15 minutes but I was not going to go buy an auger and all that stuff. Again I will not go into whole story. But the funny thing about this was he fished a camera down there after all clear. well what does he see is a flashlight laying on the bottom of the pipe about 20 feet down the outside drain. Now when he pushed the camera down there it had a light on it and it reflected off the lens of the flashlight and he shows me and tells me it is still working. I laughed because I could see the batteries fell out and were laying a couple feet away. I asked him if this was a problem he said no. It will probably get washed down stream after some use. So we never retrieved it or did anything. Worked for another 2 years until my Mom passed away and we sold he house. God let her Rest in Peace!! The drain pipes were the old 6" so no fear of blocking them. Not sure to this day what blocked it but  when I read this I had a flash back
John T.
Yes I completely agree with Cletus

Just keep using The toilet. If there is a problem you'll know it.