Daily Bench Shot
(04-27-2021, 05:06 PM)WxMan Wrote: I'd like to see a picture of that filing cabinet when it's done.  As for fine woodworking...if she thinks it's fine, then the wood works, no?

The top still needs to be attached and Mrs G has a little touch up to do with her painting.

Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
(05-13-2021, 06:57 PM)Gary G™ Wrote: The top still needs to be attached and Mrs G has a little touch up to do with her painting.

Very nice!  I like it.  LOML would like something along those lines as well.
What size is the vise?   I just picked up a C1 a few weeks ago

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7653]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(05-14-2021, 01:20 PM)Bob10 Wrote: What size is the vise?   I just picked up a C1 a few weeks ago

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7653]

The jaws are 4 1/2 wide

Ed
(05-15-2021, 10:20 PM)EdL Wrote: The jaws are 4 1/2 wide

Ed

I think it is the same as what I got.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

above : The shop during a build of a wood tool chest... 
below:   Having moved a desk build project out of the shop and into the office
             its  a great distraction from my day to day business stuff
              I even find myself letting my phone go to voice mail much more these days 
               as I play with my wood  
Big Grin

Good looking shops posted here..

Be safe  
(05-21-2021, 03:01 AM)Tankwood Wrote: Having moved my desk build project out of the workshop and into the office
 Its  a great distraction
I find myself letting my phone go to voice mail much more these days
Smile

Good looking shops posted here..

Be safe  

Tankwood, your pic showed up today!
Laugh  Whatever you did/changed, it worked.
A wise man once said, "All woodworkers make mistakes. A good woodworker can hide them."
Plus 1 on seeing pictures
(05-21-2021, 07:56 AM)MT Woodworker Wrote: Plus 1 on seeing pictures

Thanks to Tom's comment  on my other post  I resized them and used the choose file and insert 
button and it worked nicely.
I will get my posts cleaned up and presentable.

Thanks again to Tom and everyone else who helped  get me through this very
emotional and difficult time having to deal with posting photos,   " insert Kleenex here " 

I will never forget you :
Smile :
Smile
Smile

Thanks !
Odds and ends projects continue to hold the assembly table down.

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020