Looking for some help
We have a project that we would like to do together as a group and some single individuals as well.

We are looking for some planner blades that you no longer want.  I think it would be best if we had 8" and longer and it does not matter if they have nicks in the blades.  Please send me a pm if you are willing to let them go.

Thanks

O and looking for 10 or so.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(02-01-2018, 11:28 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: We have a project that we would like to do together as a group and some single individuals as well.

We are looking for some planner blades that you no longer want.  I think it would be best if we had 8" and longer and it does not matter if they have nicks in the blades.  Please send me a pm if you are willing to let them go.

Thanks

O and looking for 10 or so.

Send me an address and they are on the way.  Well maybe in a week.  12" from a craftsman planer.  I have a trip to PA and then one to TN. Steve Tracey
Non Carborundum Illigitimus
(02-03-2018, 07:24 PM)Bald Trace Wrote: Send me an address and they are on the way.  Well maybe in a week.  12" from a craftsman planer.  I have a trip to PA and then one to TN. Steve Tracey

PM sent and thank you so much!!
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.