14” Bandsaw - Need Help Picking One
https://www.google.com/search?q=14%22+ba...irefox-b-1
If you're looking for a new bandsaw, I would suggest looking at the Laguna 1412. Solid trunnions, nice guides, and plenty of power and and resaw height.

If you're looking for a used bandsaw, I would recommend looking for a Powermatic 141 or a General 490 or 690 because they are so solid. Or a Delta because they have nice guides, work great with smaller blades, and you can buy blades at almost any hardware store.

--Geoff
Measure with a micrometer. Mark with Chalk. Cut with a chainsaw.
If your looking new you can't go wrong with a Rikon 10-326 or a Laguna 1412. With the over 12 inch resaw, good tables and guides they are so close in features, it almost doesn't matter. The Laguna looks sexier but the Rikon has easy to adjust guides. I got the Rikon on sale (with a free mobility kit) and I'm very happy with my purchase.
Telling a man he has too many tools,
is like telling a woman she has too many shoes.
Thanks all. I’ve been looking at the used Delta, Rikon and I did look at the Laguna as well. Going to look at Craigslist and will head over to OWWM as well. In the LA area, I see the used Delta’s for $500 - $800 regularly, but at that price it’s hard to justify. Will keep looking for a bit.
Today picked up the new-to-me Rockwell. It’s a 28-20C with the original Rockwell 1/2 hp motor and miter gauge - $300 (cheapest I’ve seen in this area in over a year by a fair amount). The motor should be fine for my intended use, but can always upgrade. Needs new tires and going to upgrade the guides, and perhaps at some point may add a fence but can use the bigger one if I need that. Thanks again for all the help.

Attached Files Image(s)

Yes
Cool
Ag