SOLD 27 Fine Woodworking magazines $10 plus shipping.
They're from 2005, 2006, 2007. Might be some from other years.
Can be shipped media mail, shouldn't be pricey.
Bumpity, bump, bump.
(07-09-2018, 10:39 AM)Woodjets Wrote: Can be shipped media mail, shouldn't be pricey.

You might think medium flat rate box instead.  I got gigged by the USPS for using media mail for periodicals (since they contain advertising, I guess, but they are not on the "approved" list in the rules)..... below is the link to the "rules" as they pointed them out to me...... just sayin'.  But books are ok.  They are very particular about this lately....

https://about.usps.com/notices/not121/not121_tech.htm
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(08-10-2018, 09:53 AM)Admiral Wrote: You might think medium flat rate box instead.  I got gigged by the USPS for using media mail for periodicals (since they contain advertising, I guess, but they are not on the "approved" list in the rules)..... below is the link to the "rules" as they pointed them out to me...... just sayin'.  But books are ok.  They are very particular about this lately....

https://about.usps.com/notices/not121/not121_tech.htm

I tried, too many to fit.
(08-10-2018, 10:13 AM)Woodjets Wrote: I tried, too many to fit.

There is a large flat rate, they call it a "gamebox" that is 23-11/16" x 11-3/4" x 3" so figure side by side you can fit 6" of magazines.  You're really giving away the mags, lots of good material in them.
(08-10-2018, 11:16 AM)Admiral Wrote: There is a large flat rate, they call it a "gamebox" that is 23-11/16" x 11-3/4" x 3" so figure side by side you can fit 6" of magazines.  You're really giving away the mags, lots of good material in them.

The stack is 9".
I'll get one those boxes though and see if I cant make it work. 
The mags do have good stuff in them.
I ended up tossing most of mine...no buyers.  Hated to do it but I can't keep everything.
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
(07-09-2018, 10:39 AM)Woodjets Wrote: They're from 2005, 2006, 2007. Might be some from other years.
Can be shipped media mail, shouldn't be pricey.

pm sent
Thanks
Brian
The Media Mail rules should be changed as 5-year old ads aren’t really ads anymore.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
(08-10-2018, 04:53 PM)Gary G™ Wrote: The Media Mail rules should be changed as 5-year old ads aren’t really ads anymore.

Ok, write your congressman!!  
Laugh