Steel City Bandsaw Table Trunnions
Do you know someone with a 3D printer? Might be able to scan in the trunnion that's still in 1 piece and make a replacement. Just a thought.

Good luck

BTW, SCTW was created by some Delta and PM people who got together and started the company. IIRC, the former president (Scott Box) is now the head of US operations for General International Tools.
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
It should be possible to fabricate new trunnions.

First cut a segment of thick walled tubing and weld that to a piece of hot rolled plate with appropriate holes for the mounting bolts.
Then bolt the two trunnions together back to back with a suitable spacer between them. The spacer should have an extension that fits the chuck of a metal lathe.
Then turn the round side of both trunnions to the correct diametre and width.
Then remove the trunnuions from the lathe and remove the spacer.
Then cut the slot for the bolt that holds the trunnion to the saw frame. The slot can be cut in a milling machine or by drilling and filing.

I have fabricated more complicated parts.......
Part timer living on the western coast of Finland. Not a native speaker of English
is it possible you can replace the mating part as well?
(09-20-2018, 06:20 PM)Bibliophile 13 Wrote: I have an idea or two that I’m going to try out.

Stay tuned.

We're waiting with bated breath, so what happened so far??
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(09-30-2018, 11:00 AM)Admiral Wrote: We're waiting with bated breath, so what happened so far??

+1
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020