Festool PS 420 EBQ-Plus CARVEX $250
Selling my Carvex barrel grip jigsaw. The saw is used but not abused. Incudes saw, Sys 1 systainer, power cord, 1 unused splinter guard, 1 new blade. If you would like to see a picture of the saw please send me a PM with your email address. I'm selling because I decided a cordless jigsaw would better suit my needs.

The price is $275 reduced to $250

Cash sale locally (Hampton Roads area of Va). I can ship via UPS, USPS, Fedex if you pay the shipping. I'll take personal check with time for funds to clear, or Paypal if you pay the fee.
bump for price reduction
(10-01-2018, 09:50 AM)ridgeline Wrote: Selling my Carvex barrel grip jigsaw. The saw is used but not abused. Incudes saw, Sys 1 systainer, power cord, 1 unused splinter guard, 1 new blade. If you would like to see a picture of the saw please send me a PM with your email address. I'm selling because I decided a cordless jigsaw would better suit my needs.

The price is $275 reduced to $250

Cash sale locally (Hampton Roads area of Va). I can ship via UPS, USPS, Fedex if you pay the shipping. I'll take personal check with time for funds to clear, or Paypal if you pay the fee.

Check PM
(10-05-2018, 10:24 PM)Jack01 Wrote: Check PM

Reply sent