Still at it. My latest plane.
Beautiful, functional work of art. Appreciate you sharing.
If you continue to cut corners, you'll end up going in circles!

It's my thumb so I'll hit it if I want to!
(12-17-2018, 10:45 PM)Bibliophile 13 Wrote: Very nice work. You’ve really hit your sweet spot aesthetically.

So how much does that plane weigh? I can’t imagine it’s very light…

It's heavy... especially in the toe.  I love that in a plane.  Others differ.
(12-18-2018, 07:36 AM)med-one Wrote: Wow, what a beautiful work of art! One question I have is, how long does it take to make?

I don't count hours.  That would be depressing.  Lots of machining time, but the killer is getting sole flat.
(12-17-2018, 10:45 PM)Bibliophile 13 Wrote: Very nice work. You’ve really hit your sweet spot aesthetically.

So how much does that plane weigh? I can’t imagine it’s very light…

I use a double iron jack plane that I made in 1978. Since I use it for long periods, I am glad it only weighs 2 lb. 12 oz. (1247 grams). I would not have a use for a heavy stainless steel plane.
I love the clean lines. This is one of your better lookers, and that is saying a lot. Great work.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
I like it like all of your planes.

Why do you change the design with each plane? At least it looks like that.

Cheers
Pedder
(12-19-2018, 01:20 AM)Pedder Wrote: ...Why do you change the design with each plane?...

What fun would there be to make the same design over and over?
Wood is good. 
there are no words.. stunning I guess!
(12-19-2018, 01:20 AM)Pedder Wrote: I like it like all of your planes.

Why do you change the design with each plane? At least it looks like that.

Cheers
Pedder

I make them one at a time, which leads to tinkering.  There are a couple of my planes, that I try to have in stock unchanged.  But, only a couple.
Wow!

Stainless isn't exactly easy to machine and file......
Part timer living on the western coast of Finland. Not a native speaker of English