A close call -- but he had done (some) homework.
(01-11-2019, 05:26 PM)Cdshakes Wrote: ...and remember, there is no more important safety rule than to wear these (tap, tap)... safety glasses.

Colin

Is that you Norm?
Winkgrin
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Safety glasses are an absolute requirement in my shop.

But I also do not use rotary grinding discs oriented toward my face. 
I keep even the 1” diameter cutoff wheels on my rotary tool perpendicular to my face. (As relates to the rotation direction)
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
Another plug for safety glasses and/or face shields. Just make sure you get something rated for impact resistance. Most safety glasses are. Most face shields are not. You will want the ANSI Z87 rating.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
(01-11-2019, 07:07 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Is that you Norm?
Winkgrin

Norm never wore side shields on his safety glasses.......
Gunners Mate, 1st Class, A long time ago...
(01-13-2019, 07:42 PM)Superglide Wrote: Norm never wore side shields on his safety glasses.......

I never noticed. Was too busy watching him work, and counting his routers in the back room when the door was open.
Uhoh
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I'm a Safety Manger in my real life. But a serious Norm fan.
Gunners Mate, 1st Class, A long time ago...