SOLD>>Sunday Blue Light Special..Starrett Master Precision Square
This is the Starrett #20 hardened steel square with the six inch beam.    If accuracy is essential, this is the one to add to your tool kit...Used by machinists and tool and die makers around the world, Starrett has earned the reputation as the world's best and most accurate precision toolmaker..This one is in excellent condition { but I have two of them and who needs two??
Crazy  }. The only apology is a VERY light stamp that is obscured but looks like it could be the word "system" on the heavy part of the tool...Check the Ebay completed sales column for current selling price on similar  squares. Selling this one for $45.00 plus $8.00 flat rate priority shipping..USA sales only  { sorry } Paypal only.First PM with the unequivocal magic words.." I'll take it "...Thanks for looking..

[Image: fullsizeoutput-33c.jpg]

[Image: fullsizeoutput-33b.jpg]

[Image: fullsizeoutput-33d.jpg]
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset